Guarantee & Returns Policy
Tres' Chic Children's Boutique is committed to our customers satisfaction and the quality of our products.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if you wish to return or exchange items from your order, we will happily assist you by providing a credit note, exchange or a refund.
Some restrictions do apply:
Due to Health & Safety reasons earrings that have been worn, cannot be returned, unless upon wearing you find the earrings to be faulty. If this is the case you must contact us immediately to discuss options.
While it is impossible to guarantee against jewellery scratching, wearing or breaking with normal wear & tear, Tres' Chic Children's Boutique guarantees that our jewellery products will be delivered in new condition, without damage or fault in craftsmanship.
We cannot be held responsible if the jewellery item has defects that relate to :-
1) accidental damage, misuse, or relate to normal wear & tear,
2) damage caused by perfume, hairspray, chlorine, salt water or other damaging agents
3) if customer has modified or repaired the jewellery in any way eg removed links from a bracelet etc we cannot be held responsible.
CLOTHING & FOOTWEAR:
Tres' Chic Children's Boutique guarantees that our products will be delivered in new condition, without damage or fault in craftsmanship.
RETURNS: Please ensure your items meet the following conditions:-
1) Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt.
2) Goods must be in their original, new condition, with all original tags and packaging intact
3) Gift voucher orders can only be exchanged NOT refunded
4) No returns will be accepted on SALE ITEMS or CHANGE OF MIND
Customer must pay for RETURN POSTAGE of goods. It is the customer's responsibilty to select a postage option that includes tracking as we will not accept responsibility for parcels that do not arrive!
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Please contact us via the contact form & instructions will be given
Items need to be in orginal packaging for returns.